NEW! Re-designed based on feedback from users of our original diary!
The ultimate spiritual journal to help teens & up focus and reflect every
day on what God is doing in their lives, and what He wants them to do tomorrow!
216 pages, 6-1/2 x 9 inches, coil-bound to lay flat, inside back pocket.
- Now UN-dated -- so you can write each day on as many pages as you need, miss days (without wasting any paper!), and tailor it to your prayer needs!
- NEW "Prayer Prompt" cards -- includes FOUR cards with morning and evening questions to inspire spiritual reflection. Respond to whichever ones touch your heart on any given day, either for morning prayers or evening examen--or both! Different cards suit different liturgical seasons.
- NEW **POCKET** in the back -- to hold the "Prayer Prompt" cards and your other cards and pamphlets and reminders--personalize it! This was the most-asked-for improvement by previous users--HOORAY!
- All-time favorite from our original diary -- A step-by-step guide for
Confession, plus removable pages to carry into the Confessional, with
directions for confessing and space to write down sins
- Daily prayers and an evening
Examen based on the method of St Ignatius
- Pages for listing prayer
intentions and people to pray for
- Much more to make this a
daily resource and a keepsake for the future!
Includes 4 "Prayer Prompt Cards" for Ordinary Time, Advent/Christmas, Lent, and Easter.