Courtship and Marriage How to Prepare for Lifelong Love
by Fr. John O'Brien
In Courtship and Marriage: How To Prepare For Lifelong Love, Fr. John A. O’Brien presents real answers, practical advice, and solid principles to prepare for lifelong love and commitment. He courageously challenges his readers to build a greater kind of love through honorable courtship – the kind of love that will stand the test of time. While Courtship and Marriage has been revised and updated for a contemporary audience, the time-tested wisdom is the same.
Topics covered include:
- How to preserve chastity in your relationships
- How do I know if we’re compatible
- Just how far can we go before marriage
- What girls need to know about guys
- What guys need to look for in a wife
- How to keep your head when you’re head-over-heels in love
- What’s the #1 enemy of your relationship
- What’s the best “test” to see if your relationship is on the right track
"Courtship and Marriage offers a refreshing message for today’s young adults."
"This small volume is packed with practical, time-tested advice on how to choose a suitable spouse, preserve chastity, and cultivate true love. The first step in creating a ‘divorce-proof’ marriage is to read and heed the wisdom in this book."
—Jim Burnham, author and apologist