Learn Heaven's plan for your family as revealed through the miraculous visits to Francisco and Jacinta Marto and Lucia dos Santos near Fatima in this 100th Anniversary Holy Heroes Fatima Family Handbook!
Written for children and adults, with practical steps you can take to respond to the requests of the messengers sent from Heaven to 3 children in Portugal 100 years ago.
How to make the Five First Saturdays Devotion pamphlet!
"A powerful read...invites families to take part in an adventure bigger than themselves." --Raymond Arroyo (New York Times best-selling author, Host--EWTN's The World Over)
"Practical and yet inspiring book...Take this do-able 'study' as a family and open your hearts to the Fatima invitation to hope, mercy, and grace!" --Danielle Bean (author and speaker at Catholic Digest and Catholic TV)
"The Fatima Family Handbook is an excellent practical tool for families to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the apparitions of Fatima." --Archbishop Joseph Naumann, Kansas City-Kansas
Fully illustrated with the history, words, and prayers of each of the apparitions which occurred in 1916 and 1917, and the messages and explanations from Our Lady and Jesus Himself as they appeared several more times over the next decades to Sister Lucia!
Author: Tom Hoopes
- About the children and the historical circumstances of the apparitions
- The prayers from Heaven which they were taught
- What was requested of them--and us!--and how we can fulfill those requests
- Insights and explanations from Francisco, Jacinta, and Lucia--their very words about what the Fatima Apparitions taught them about the Faith and how to practice it!
- The actual words of Heaven's messengers and the miracles which were witnessed by 70,000 people!
- How Fatima can be considered "a mini-catechism" providing supernatural proof for so many truths of the Faith!
- Excerpts from the Catechism of the Catholic Church and commentary from the Popes explaining the lessons we should learn
- And so much more from this practical handbook!
Full-color, paperbound, appropriate for ages 8 & up
Size: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2