Many moms & dads have asked us to do this, and now–FINALLY–we are ready to launch this new Family Adventure!
While Marian Consecrations are often done by adults (for example, my fiance & I did it together, ending on our wedding day!), we wanted to create a way to bring this beautiful practice of dedication to Jesus through Mary into YOUR home.
For families, we knew it needed to be:
- Easy (we know how busy family life is!)
- Straightforward (uncomplicated and not confusing…which they can be, we know)
- Kid-friendly (but not “dumbed down”–kids want and need the full wonder of the Faith!)
- Family-focused (to keep everybody on track day-by-day)
I guess a Catholic school could also do this with an entire classroom! That would be so inspiring for the children!
Below is the WHY…WHEN…and HOW to participate–but FIRST:
THE COST: Zero, Zilch, Nada. Yes, ma’am: it is FREE.
WHY? Here are 3 reasons why YOU should participate:
- Enlist help in the battle for your family’s souls: When writing his Consecration to Mary many years ago, St. Louis stated, “Mary must be terrible to the devil and his crew, as an army ranged in battle, principally in these latter times, because the devil, knowing that he has but little time, and now less than ever, to destroy souls, will every day redouble his efforts and his combats.” Every day, we engage in the spiritual battle, but we do not have to go alone. God has provided us with a Mother who is always ready to welcome us with open arms and point us onward towards her Son. This Consecration will help bring us closer to Mary and welcome her permanently into our lives.
- Learn what Mary has come to earth to urgently say to us today: Not only will we read the traditional prayers and writings of St. Louis de Montfort’s Marian Consecration, but in addition, we will learn about the messages of three Marian Apparitions (all officially approved by the Catholic Church as being worthy of belief) to help us understand Mary’s message for us today! (But **shush** the Marian Apparitions we study will be a surprise!)
- Help lead others to Jesus through Mary: In the Marian Apparition at Fatima, Our Lady called for great acts of penance and prayer for the forgiveness of sins. She told the Fatima Children, “Pray, pray very much, and make sacrifices for many sinners; for many souls go to hell, because there are none to sacrifice themselves and to pray for them…I will be with you always, and my Immaculate Heart will be your comfort and the way which will lead you to God.” By participating in these 33 days of prayer, we help lead others to Jesus with the assurance of Mary’s loving and constant presence along the way.
WHEN? We'll be running the Marian Consecration Adventure again in early 2020. Add you're email address to our list using the space above and you'll receive the "adventure" emails next time we run it.
HOW? Just sign up with your email, above. That’s all you need to do! Then we’ll send daily emails with everything you need to keep you on track.
We hope you will join us in our Marian Consecration. We believe that it is by drawing close to Jesus through Mary that we can best face our present vocation and prepare ourselves for our final home in Heaven!
PS Here’s a thought: Holy Heroes Marian Consecration Family Adventure is totally free, but as we’ve developed this, we thought that you may want to purchase our Spiritual Journal to record your thoughts and inspirations as you progress through the 33-days, You can read more about this Journal in this blog post or get your copy by >>clicking here. [NOTE: Bulk order discounts automatically apply beginning at just 5 copies, so everyone can have one.]