Got boys? Then get this!
Ann from Colorado told us:
"All of my kids love this story, especially my boys (10 and 8). They ask to listen to it over and over, and comment on how brave Jose was. I've been asked to keep driving after reaching our destination so they could hear the rest of it. One of those moment when you get to see that your kids really get the message."
Another mom told us:
"Absolutely awe-inspiring. This is my favorite Glory Story and one my children love to listen to over and over. They really identify with this young boy and want to imitate him. "
My Battle Name is Jose Luis! - The Story of Saint Jose Sanchez del Rio: Exciting and inspiring story of a 14-year old boy who was beatified Nov 20, 2005, and canonized Oct 16, 2016--with a Feast Day of Feb 10!
The dramatic story of the courageous faith of this teenager during a time of severe persecution of Catholics in Mexico less than 100 years ago became the major motion picture
For Greater Glory.
Reveals through Saint Jose's true-life story what Godfathers should be and how joy and steadfast faith can convert even the most brutal opponent.
If you want to raise strong Catholic boys--you need to have this CD!
In this dramatic true-life story of a teenage boy facing persecution and injustice, your children will learn:
- How to pray the 4th Joyful Mystery in a way you have never considered before
- What a 'godfather' is really meant to be and do for his godchild--and vice-versa
- The story of the courageous brothers in the Maccabees--and the courage of their mother, too--when faced with official government persecution of freedom of religion
- How we should act inside any church
- What should motivate every action we take in every moment of our lives--and the effect that can have on others around us
You need to listen to this story, you need to make Saint Jose the friend of your children.
About 30 minutes long.
LISTEN TO SPANISH SAMPLE