Although everything is available free on the daily webpages, you may find it easier for your family to have pre-printed book versions of the activities as well as a DVD and CD of the videos and music. You can find these items here. Most are also on sale.
Although the crafts and snacks we show you are largely composed of things you probably already have in your home, below we provide a complete list of the ingredients for the entire week's snacks and what you need for all the crafts, so you can stock up in advance, if necessary.
We hope you enjoy these activities! Please spread the word to others who might benefit from our at-home Catholic faith camp, and please give us your feedback.
May God richly bless you and yours,
Virginia, Clara, Margaret, Trey, Anna, Therese, Lillian and Caroline
Your Summer Faith Adventure Guides
Supplies for making all the week's crafts:
- White paper or white cardstock
- Colorful construction paper
- Black construction paper (one piece per child)
- Wax paper
- Colorful tissue paper
- Stapler or hole punch and string/yarn/ribbon
- Paper cups
Ingredients for making all the week's snacks:
- Pre-made sugar cookie dough: This is only if you do not want to make the dough from scratch for the first two days of snacks. If you choose not to make the dough yourself but instead buy pre-made dough, you will not need any powdered sugar, almond extract, cream of tartar, baking soda, or sugar.
- Baking soda
- Hard candy (Jolly Ranchers, Life Savers, or any colorful hard candy)
- Powdered sugar
- Almond extract
- Cream of tartar
- Pretzel salt or cinnamon mixed with sugar
- Rice Crispies cereal
- Animal crackers
- Gold fish
- Oyster crackers
- Pretzel sticks
- Pretzel twists